The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Macau, including:
• The Macanese insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
• The competitive landscape in the Macanese insurance industry
• The current trends and drivers of the Macanese insurance industry
• Challenges facing the Macanese insurance industry
• Detailed regulatory framework of the Macanese insurance industry
• A benchmarking section on the Macanese insurance industry in comparison to other countries in the South-East Asian region
To Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/186586
Macau is one of two special administrative regions of the People’s Republic of China. Its economy is predominantly dependent on tourism, gambling and manufacturing. However, the contribution of the financial services sector, including the insurance industry, is gradually increasing. The value of the Macanese insurance industry grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.8% during the review period (2008–2012), with life insurance as the largest segment. The growth of the insurance industry is being driven by a growing aging population, with one of the highest life expectancy rates in the world, expanding casino-related development projects, and a favorable regulatory framework, including a wide range of compulsory insurance categories, such as motor third-party liability and professional liability insurance. The country’s high life expectancy rate, which is the second-highest in the world, contributed to the growth of the life segment during the review period. These factors are expected to remain important over the forecast period (2012–2017), driving growth in the insurance industry.
Browse Full Report With TOC:
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Macau:
• It provides historical values for the Macanese insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Macanese insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in Macau, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Macanese insurance industry and each segment within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Macanese insurance industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Macanese insurance industry.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Macanese insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
To Get Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/186586
• The Macanese insurance industry grew at a CAGR of 11.8% during the review period, primarily supported by the life segment with an industry share of 69.4% in 2012, in terms of gross written premium
• Favorable demographics, including a rise in life expectancy and an increasing number of high net worth individuals (HNWIs), are expected to drive demand for insurance in Macau over the forecast period
• The expanding gambling industry, which generated revenues of MOP303.6 billion (US$38 billion) in 2012, is expected to create a number of opportunities for insurance in Macau
• The Macanese insurance industry is facing a shortage of skilled human resources
• There were 11 life and 12 non-life insurance providers licensed to conduct insurance business in Macau as of 2012, of which eight were domestic and 15 were branches of overseas companies
• The number of insurance providers declined from 24 in 2008 to 23 in 2012
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Website: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz /