The report provides market analysis, information and insights into Singapore’s cards and payments industry, including:
• Current and forecast values for each category of Singapore’s cards and payments industry including debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and charge cards.
• Comprehensive analysis of the industry’s market attractiveness and future growth areas.
• Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Singapore’s cards and payments industry.
• Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit, charge and prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market.
• Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and their buying preferences for cards.
• Competitive landscape of Singapore’s cards and payments industry.
To know the complete report:-
In terms of the number of cards in circulation, Singapore’s card payments channel grew at a review-period (2008–2012) CAGR of 8.52% and, in terms of transaction value, at a review-period CAGR of 8.12%. Over the forecast period (2013–2017), the card payments channel is expected to record a CAGR of 5.05% in terms of the number of cards in circulation and 7.35% in terms of transaction value. In terms of transaction value, the card payments channel is dominated by the debit card category which constituted 66.2% of overall card transactions in 2012. The category’s channel share is projected to increase to 66.3% in 2017. The value of debit card transactions grew at a review-period CAGR of 7.28% and is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 7.46%. The debit card category is projected to record the largest growth in terms of transaction value as customers opt for income-based consumption over credit-fuelled consumption.
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Singapore’s cards and payments industry.
• It provides current values for Singapore’s cards and payments industry for 2012 and forecast figures for 2017.
• It details the different macroeconomic, infrastructural, consumer and business drivers affecting Singapore’s cards and payments industry.
• It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
• It details the marketing strategies used by various bankers and other institutions.
• It profiles the major banks in Singapore’s cards and payments industry.
Click Here To Download Sample Report:-http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/178995
Table of contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Analysis of Market Environment, Key Trends and Drivers
2.1 Payment Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
2.1.2 POS terminals
2.1.3 Internet penetration
2.1.4 Emergence of near-field communication (NFC) mobile wallets
2.1.5 Network related
2.2 Business Drivers
2.2.1 Remittance outflows
2.2.2 Mobile commerce
2.2.3 Retail sector dynamics
2.3 Macroeconomic Drivers
2.3.2 Inflation rate
2.3.3 GDP per capita
2.3.4 Unemployment rate
3 Cards and Payments Industry Share Analysis
3.1 Industry Overview
3.1.2 Credit transfer
3.1.4 Direct debit
4 Regulatory Framework and Card Fraud Statistics
4.1 Regulatory Framework
4.1.1 Anti-Terrorism Financing Regulations
4.1.2 Foreign direct investment (FDI) regulations
4.2 Card Fraud Statistics
4.2.1 Counterfeit cards
4.2.3 Cards lost/stolen
4.2.4 Card ID theft
5 Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Trends
5.1 Market Segmentation and Targeting
5.1.1 Retail segment
5.1.2 Specific customer groups
5.1.3 Corporate segment
5.2 Travel and Tourism Spending
5.2.1 Outbound tourists volume
5.2.2 Outbound tourist spending
5.3 Retail Card Spending
5.3.1 Analysis by product categories
5.3.2 Analysis by retail channels
Click Here To Download Sample Report:-
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948